-- Wilson Creek Bridge built around 1911 Wilson Creek was originally known
as Simpson Creek after Mr. W. Simpson was crown granted D.L. 1082 on June
18, 1892. Later it became known as Wilson Creek presumably after James
Wilson, a blacksmith at the Burns and Jackson logging camp around the
turn of the 20th century. The bridge was replaced by a culvert in 1951.
unknown, photograph courtesy Vancouver City Archives